CNC OPERATOR (FULL TIME)
CNC Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Takes inventory by checking stock to determine the amount available, anticipated stock, and placing orders.
- Programs CNC machines by entering instructions, including zero and reference points.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Cleans and preps product.
- Willingness to be a team player and step into other roles, as needed.
Work Hours and Benefits: This position is an hourly and will be 40 hours a week, from 7:30-4:00pm, Monday thru Friday with the opportunity for overtime during peak seasons of the year. Health, Dental and Vision insurance offered, as well as a 401(k). 2 weeks of paid vacation time. Annual bonus based on performance of company and employee.
CNC Operator Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to operate CNC machines (willing to train)
- Mechanically inclined
- Enjoys troubleshooting
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Must be self-motivated
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 Years Experience preferred.
Send resume to Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “CNC Operator Application” in the title of your e-mail.